RSS
Welcome to http://www.packreviews.net/ Here you will find reviews of public domain movies and bmovies.

Top 5 worst movies of 2010


Note: I haven't seen all movies released this year, only movies that where released over here in 2010 count.
5) Zot van A. (2010)

There are a few romantic comedies that I like, this is not one of them. It's not funny, has a predictable plot and some of the more weaker acting I have seen in a big budget movie.
I'm sure there were worse romantic comedies out this year, but lucky I wasn't forced to watch those.

4) Tekken (2010)
A video game movie is almost never good news, and the same holds true for this crappy action movie. Didn't have high hopes for it so it wasn't a real disappointment.
On a positive note it is still better then Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li released in 2009.

3) The Other Guys (2010)
Will Ferrell how low have you sunk. This movie is a comedy with one little problem, it's not funny. It would have worked if they removed the beginning and middle part and changed it into something good. Then only the ending would have sucked.

2) Get Lamp (2010)
I like text adventures games, so it would be normal to assume that a documentary about text adventures games would be an interesting watch for me, but you would be wrong. This movie is aimed at nobody but the maker himself. I can't find a single redeeming feature in this documentary, they hardly even mention the games. This is just a boring movie, especially if you like to be entertained.

1) 2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams (2010)
I like the original movie by Gordon lewis, I kinda enjoyed the remake for what it's worth. I hate the sequels to the remake. It diminishes the other movies, it doesn't make sense, and it just a big, stinking pile of crap. This time the cannibal village is on the road with a circus show. Murdering some stereotypes. Sure there are some good gory scenes, but they are not really enjoyable this time around.

Runner-ups:
Data Night, Frozen, Despicable Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment