RSS
Welcome to http://www.packreviews.net/ Here you will find reviews of public domain movies and bmovies.

Top 5 "exploitation" movies that I have seen of 2010


5) Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl
They say a picture sais more then a thousand words, so here you go:
Not convinced yet? What if I told you that the director is Yoshihiro Nishimura?
I thought so.

4) Rampage
An uwe boll movie that isn't a terrible movie. Definitely the biggest surprise of 2010.


3) Rubber
No this is not a PSA for safe sex, its a strange french horror comedy that had me loughing out load several times during some of the weirdest moments I have seen on film.
More an arthouse comedy then a real exploitation picture, but I still like to put it in the list (it is my list after all). Seen this on a filmfestival, and glad I did cause it doesn't get shown a lot around here.


2) Piranha 3D
Christopher Lloyd singlehandedly makes this a must watch movie. Besides him there is blood, guts, nudity, humor and lovely winks to the other piranha/killer shark movies. This movie is not for everyone. If you don't like gore, naked women or killer animal movies, you're best bet is to stay away.

1) Machete
I loved this false trailer that was shown for Grindhouse. I was heavily expecting the movie when I first heart about the news. Especially since they got everyone from the trailer to play their part.
The movie itself turned out to be a little les action oriented than the first trailer, but it is still a must see, giving new popularity to grindhouse flix.